December 28, 2007

Ads-Click Preview

You may not have heard of them yet, but there is a company out there called Ads-Click. I've signed up for their program -- mainly because I was interested in what appears to be a tag cloud advertisement.

I've been approved as a publisher and one of my sites is now sporting this ad unit. I have no idea what revenues will be like, but I do have the ability to see keyword click through ratios and associated price per click information.

Once I have more information I'll let you know how it works out. However, if you are impatient, you may want to Google these people up and put their tag cloud on your web site. Oh, by the way, they only want US/Canadian traffic at the current time.

UPDATE: This tag cloud item is malfunctioning in IE. So, for the time being I have commented out the code! I'll contact the support staff and see if they are able to figure out what is going on...

No comments: